Just having some fun. Dae’s working on a glorious episode-length version of this, but the ASCII conversion is incredibly slow (about 10 seconds per frame) so it’ll take his virtual machine another 90 hours to finish. You can get the converter software here, but you’ll have to beg someone else for a tutorial on how to use it, since the interface is all in Japanese.
So as you probably know if you’ve been following our releases, we only got a capper starting episode 3, and a permanent encoder starting episode 4. In light of this, we’ve decided to re-release episodes 1 through 3 to match our later releases. The scripts have also been updated, so these versions are more or less final.
The usual staff is back this week! Done with remarkable efficiency, too, considering the amount of typesetting. I declare this week to be The Week of Typesets. We shall celebrate it next year by burning an effigy of the Aegisub styles menu and feasting on cookies shaped like the “next line” button.